Quotes SMS



1



A beautiful life does not just happen, it is built daily by prayer, humilty, sacrifice and love. May that beautiful life be yours always.



Submitted By Muneer
2



We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.



Submitted By Muneer
3



If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.



Submitted By Muneer
4



I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.



Submitted By Muneer
5



Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.



Submitted By Muneer
6



The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher strates. The great teacher inspires.



Submitted By Muneer
7



Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say, or how to ask for what we really need.



Submitted By Muneer
8



Only Two Persons In This Earth Will Be Extremely Happy!


One who gets everything in Love

&

The one who does not know what is Love.



Submitted By Muneer
9



We always work for making better tomorow

When tomorow comes instead of enjoying

We again start thinking for better tomorow

"Tomorow Never Comes"



Submitted By Muneer
10



The word "Trust" is the base of all relations but a small mistake can change it's entire meaning & value like a missing "T" can "Rust" the whole Relationship.



Submitted By Muneer


Pages: 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  

Newer Post Older Post